Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all the wonderful mothers out there, we are so blessed to have our children. I have seen these cards all over cyberworld and decided to try my hand at them.


The cards are created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Very Vanilla
  • Inks: Soft Suede, Calypso Coral, Wisteria Wonder, Pool Party
  • Stamp Sets: Mixed Bunch, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Creative Elements 
  • Tools: Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Blossom Punch, Dimensionals
  • Embellishments: Wisteria Wonder 3/8 Ruffled Ribbon, Pearls

  • The pot is cut 9 X 3 1/2 inches and scored at 2 & 5 1/2 inches. The insert is cut from Calypso Coral      4 1/2 by 2 1/2. The Very Vanilla is cut 1/4 smaller.


    You could easily use this card for any occasion, I also stamped one with "friend to friend" also from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set. Feel free to post your creations here, I would love to see what you come up with.  

    1 comment:

    1. Beautiful job!! Stopped by from Stampin' Connection - Hope you stop by my blog and follow me too :) http://www.lauraleestamps.com

      ReplyDelete