Thursday, June 14, 2012

SC389

Every Wednesday SplitCoast Stampers has a sketch challenge. This will be the second week in a row that I have completed the challenge, YAY Me!!

Here is the Sketch:


And here is my card:


My card was created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
  • Ink: Tangerine Tango, Old Olive
  • Stamp Sets: Creative Elements, Friendly Phrases
  • Tools: Fancy Fan Embossing Folder
  • Embellishments: Dazzling Diamonds Glitter
As always to order any of these products click on the shopping cart or HERE


Happy Crafting!!
Laurie

10 comments:

  1. Sweet card; that's a great sketch too! I'm now following you.
    Cindy
    www.turtlecreations-papercrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun sketch challenge. Nice job. I'm following your blog now. Visit my blog at tinadavisstamps.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the sketch! Very pretty card! I am your newest follower over at SC! :)
    http://annmariesstampingadventures.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for following me. I love splitcoaststampers! That is a neat website with lots of ideas!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love your take on the sketch
    also now following you and would love you to follow me
    www.kazzasworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that embossing folder. I am now a follower!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for following me! I'm going to have to try that sketch out with the new in-colors.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving your take on this sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hooray on doing two sketch challenges now! I love challenges, though I've never participated in the Splitcoast one. I may have to now! I'm following you now and hope you'll follow me.

    Thanks,
    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You have so many great cards on your blog - I shall keep following from SC - #61

    ReplyDelete