Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Paper Players Colour Challenge #103

Every Sunday Paper Players (www.paperplayers.blogspot.ca) has a new challenge and you have until Friday Noon to post your creation. In the past I have done challenges for myself, well this time I ENTERED the challenge. YAY ME!!!!

Anyways, here is this weeks challenge:


And here is my card that I entered:


This card was created with the following:
  • Cardstock: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade, Whisper White
  • Ink: Calypso Coral, Lucky Limeade
  • Stamp Sets: Field Flowers ( W 122760   C 122762)
  • Tools: Big Shot, Polka Dots Embossing Folder, Scallop Oval Punch, Large Oval Punch, Adorning Accents Edgelits
  • Embellishments: DSP Paper Stack in Brights Collection, Jewels, Iridiscent Ice Glitter
All of these supplies can be ordered through my Online Store or by contacting me.



Happy Crafting!!
Laurie


3 comments:

  1. Great card and I see lots of great creations on your blog too! Thanks for visiting my blog and I'm now following you too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Laurie. Great use of the new framelits, too! So glad you were able to join the Paper Players this week.
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Laurie, this is so pretty! I love how you framed the flowers and the pop of scallop trim you added. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete