Tuesday, October 2, 2012

12 Weeks of Christmas



I know, I know it's only October 2nd but believe it or not Christmas is 12 weeks away. I will be doing a series of Holiday Projects every Wednesday from now until Christmas.


My early Christmas Gift to YOU is my 12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS! What is the 12 WEEKS OF CHRISTMAS? It is a weekly email that you, my mailing list member, gets that spotlights a holiday project and provides you with the step-by-step instructions, photos, and supplies used as well. You will love the next 12 weeks!! You will get your first email on Oct. 3rd- I hope you like it!!


BUT YOU MUST BE ON MY MAILING LIST TO RECIEVE THESE SPECIAL EMAILS.

Don't forget to tell all of your friends to sign up for my mailing list NOW!! 


To join my mailing list simply send your friends directly to my website and click on 'Newsletter' or send me an email with 'Newsletter" in the subject line.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment