Wednesday, October 3, 2012

FREE $150 in Stampin' Up! Product

 
Don't forget that that the Treasure Hunt is still going on until OCTOBER 31st. All you have to do is click on the "Late Night Stamper" page at the top of my blog and visit the participating blogs looking for this picture:
 

 
Keep a list of at least 50 clues from the other awesome demonstrators who are participating and email that list to me: stampwithlaur@gmail.com with "Treasure Hunt" in the subject line. If your clues are correct then I will put your name into the drawing.
 
As a bonus if you join my Mailing List I will put your name into a special drawing for a SURPRISE! To join my Mailing List just email me at: stampwithlaur@gmail.com
 and put "Mailing List" in the subject line.
 
JOIN MY TEAM! and I will put your name in 5X for the special drawing. Click on the "Join  My Team" tab at the top of my blog. I just LOVE making new friends.
 
Happy Crafting!!
Laurie 
 
 
 

Who wouldn"t want to win $150 in FREE Stampin' Up! product??? 

No comments:

Post a Comment